Elevate your latte experience with Irvine Quek, the youngest winner of the World Latte Art Competition. We joined forces with Irvine to innovate a pitcher that helps you get the control you need to make perfectly-frothed coffee creations. The Nasty Jug’s unconventional name epitomizes its bold look, along with a professional design to help beginners and aficionados alike master the art of the foam.
- Designed by Brewista & World Latte Art Champion 2018 Irvine Quek
- Longer groove and “V” shape spout design give better flow control,
- High stability pouring to help you create your own latte art.
- 400mL (white) or 600mL (blue) milk frothing pitchers have a tall, oval shape to help let the milk flow more at the spout and reduce the distance to the surface of the coffee.
- The short handle with 2 junction points on the top lets your hand get closer to the pitcher for better pouring control.>
- Capacity: 400ml / 600ml
- Materials: 304 Stainless Steel
- 400ml: 8.4 x 7.8 x 10 cm
- 600ml: 9.9 x 9.3 x 11.2 cm
You will see the calculated shipping fee at checkout.
Within 7 days from the date of order arrival, you may request a return or exchange for certain products.
For which products are eligible to be returned or exchanged, please see Return & Exchange Policy.
(Only those found faulty upon opening, excluding impersonal factors.)
- Within 7 days from the date of order arrival
- Brand new, without used
- With tags intact in original packaging and condition
- Except the sale or promotional products
- Products in bundle set should be returning together.
- No hydration system can be returned due to hygiene problem.
- Return shipping cost would be borne by the customer
- Second delivery fee of the exchanged goods would be borne by the customer
- We are not responsible if the returned goods are damaged or lost in the transit
- Shipping costs, import taxes and duties in the order will not be refunded
- In case of any disputes, Kohikona reserves the right of final decision
- Unqualified return will be rejected and customers are responsible for the delivery fee
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org