Meet Monty, a sleek double wall ceramic cup for beautiful espresso drinks.
The hidden parabolic slope lifts crema to the top without disruption for perfect latte art. Where some see a cup, we see a canvas.
LATTE ART FLUID DYNAMICS
A hidden parabolic slope helps you Picasso your pour by lifting crema to the top without disruption.
Because you’ll want more than one and a way to store them.
DOUBLE WALL CERAMIC
Keeps your coffee hotter, longer. And because triple seemed a little overboard
- Double wall ceramic body with a copper or graphite bottom
- Bottom: 304 18/8 stainless steel + PVD anti-fingerprint surface treatment
Capacity: Latte (11 oz), cappuccino (6.5 oz), cortado (4.5 oz), set of two demitasses (3.0 oz)
Stackability: Monty Milk Art Cups are stackable on espresso machines or shelves. 11 oz and 6.5 oz stack together, and 4.5 oz and 3.0 oz stack together.
Cleaning: Dishwasher safe
You will see the calculated shipping fee at checkout.
Within 7 days from the date of order arrival, you may request a return or exchange for certain products.
For which products are eligible to be returned or exchanged, please see Return & Exchange Policy.
(Only those found faulty upon opening, excluding impersonal factors.)
- Within 7 days from the date of order arrival
- Brand new, without used
- With tags intact in original packaging and condition
- Except the sale or promotional products
- Products in bundle set should be returning together.
- No hydration system can be returned due to hygiene problem.
- Return shipping cost would be borne by the customer
- Second delivery fee of the exchanged goods would be borne by the customer
- We are not responsible if the returned goods are damaged or lost in the transit
- Shipping costs, import taxes and duties in the order will not be refunded
- In case of any disputes, Kohikona reserves the right of final decision
- Unqualified return will be rejected and customers are responsible for the delivery fee
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org