Prismo is a pressure-actuated valve designed to be used with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker
. This attachment allows for a build-up of pressure to brew espresso-style coffee and creates a no-drip seal for recipes that normally require inverting your AeroPress®. To eliminate the need for paper filters, a reusable 150 micron etched filter stops sludge in its tracks and fits directly over your favorite espresso glass to “pull a shot” at home. Espresso-style, full-immersion, cold brew, hot/iced tea, americanos, and more—endless recipes are just one plunge away!
The secret weapon for “pulling a shot” without an espresso machine. Prismo’s special valve stays sealed until you press down and creates a build-up of pressure to brew coffee with a consistency closer to espresso than the AeroPress® Coffee Maker on its own.
Ditch the flip. Brew full-immersion coffee without inverting your AeroPress®. Leave your AeroPress® in the fridge overnight upright for cold brew without a single leak. Let your tea steep without having to turn your AeroPress® on its head. Prismo’s no-drip seal keeps your caffeinated contents contained until you say so.
REUSABLE ETCHED METAL FILTER
Cut out the middleman. The sustainable 150 micron etched fine metal filter stops sludge in its tracks and eliminates the need for AeroPress® paper filters. After plunging your Prismo, pop the coffee puck into your compost bin and wash with warm soapy water. Let air or towel dry thoroughly for next use.
- Compatible only with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker
Body material: Polypropylene, Valve material – Silicone
- Reusable 150 micron etched fine stainless steel filter.
- Prevents your brew from leaking over the sides, 2.75″ diameter, 1″ tall
- Espresso-style coffee, full immersion, Americano, cold brew, hot tea, iced tea, and more!
- AeroPress® Coffee Maker not included
- Please do not brew with Prismo over thin glass vessels. Prismo creates a great deal of pressure, and glass is fragile! When in doubt, use a ceramic or metal vessel.
You will see the calculated shipping fee at checkout.
Within 7 days from the date of order arrival, you may request a return or exchange for certain products.
For which products are eligible to be returned or exchanged, please see Return & Exchange Policy.
(Only those found faulty upon opening, excluding impersonal factors.)
- Within 7 days from the date of order arrival
- Brand new, without used
- With tags intact in original packaging and condition
- Except the sale or promotional products
- Products in bundle set should be returning together.
- No hydration system can be returned due to hygiene problem.
- Return shipping cost would be borne by the customer
- Second delivery fee of the exchanged goods would be borne by the customer
- We are not responsible if the returned goods are damaged or lost in the transit
- Shipping costs, import taxes and duties in the order will not be refunded
- In case of any disputes, Kohikona reserves the right of final decision
- Unqualified return will be rejected and customers are responsible for the delivery fee
Please contact us via email@example.com