Produced by Tetsu Kasuya, Asia first winner of the World Brewers Cup in 2016.
The spiral ribs developed under the supervision of Kasuya brew stronger coffee.
We tend to judge coffee by its color.
This black cupping bowl obscures the color so that you can discover what really tastes best, without being swayed by appearances.
Introducing the "Kasuya Model Series," HARIO products made in collaboration with Tetsu Kasuya, who, in 2016, became the first Asian world champion of the WORLD BREWERS CUP, the world’s most prestigious competition for coffee brewing.
- COLOR: Black
- DIMENSIONS: W 140× D 120× H 102mm 116Φ
- CAPACITY: 1-4cups
- WEIGHT(incl.individual box): approx.400g
- Dripper: Porcelain
- Measuring spoon: Polypropylene
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: JAPAN
- Dish washer safe
- Filters: V60 Paper Filter
You will see the calculated shipping fee at checkout.
Within 7 days from the date of order arrival, you may request a return or exchange for certain products.
For which products are eligible to be returned or exchanged, please see Return & Exchange Policy.
(Only those found faulty upon opening, excluding impersonal factors.)
- Within 7 days from the date of order arrival
- Brand new, without used
- With tags intact in original packaging and condition
- Except the sale or promotional products
- Products in bundle set should be returning together.
- No hydration system can be returned due to hygiene problem.
- Return shipping cost would be borne by the customer
- Second delivery fee of the exchanged goods would be borne by the customer
- We are not responsible if the returned goods are damaged or lost in the transit
- Shipping costs, import taxes and duties in the order will not be refunded
- In case of any disputes, Kohikona reserves the right of final decision
- Unqualified return will be rejected and customers are responsible for the delivery fee
Please contact us via email@example.com