LEAVES TO TEA invites you to explore tea with a fresh and open mind. It is designed with usability to bring out the character of teas, and is sleek to integrate into the modern lifestyle. With the kyusu teapot, you can enjoy a style of tea brewing rooted in the Japanese tradition. There is also a teapot that comes with a removable stainless steel strainer which you can use to brew a wide range of teas.
- Capacity: 160ml (5.4oz)
- Cup: φ80 x H55 mm (φ3.1 x H2.2 in)
- Saucer: φ120 x H15 mm (φ4.7 x H0.6 in)
- Cup: about 100 g
- Saucer: about 150 g
- Materials: Porcelain
- Microwave oven, dishwasher can be used
- Made in Japan
- Do not overheat in the microwave or heat without water.
- Wash with care.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool.
- Product size and shape varies in each item due to manufacturing process.
- Appearance of color glaze unevenness varies in each item.
Some products may take on scorched-like texture on the surface. It is an unique glaze effect called "yo-hen", unintended color transformation show on the ceramic and porcelain after firing.
Bring new perspective to your everyday tea
LEAVES TO TEA invites you to explore tea with a fresh and open mind. It is designed with usability to bring out the character of teas, and is sleek to integrate into the modern lifestyle.
Hasami white porcelain
A characteristic of Hasami white porcelain is its translucent white color with a slightly blue tint, which adds sophistication to a minimal form.
You will see the calculated shipping fee at checkout.
Within 7 days from the date of order arrival, you may request a return or exchange for certain products.
For which products are eligible to be returned or exchanged, please see Return & Exchange Policy.
(Only those found faulty upon opening, excluding impersonal factors.)
- Within 7 days from the date of order arrival
- Brand new, without used
- With tags intact in original packaging and condition
- Except the sale or promotional products
- Products in bundle set should be returning together.
- No hydration system can be returned due to hygiene problem.
- Return shipping cost would be borne by the customer
- Second delivery fee of the exchanged goods would be borne by the customer
- We are not responsible if the returned goods are damaged or lost in the transit
- Shipping costs, import taxes and duties in the order will not be refunded
- In case of any disputes, Kohikona reserves the right of final decision
- Unqualified return will be rejected and customers are responsible for the delivery fee
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org