The Brewista X series cold extraction pot is made of high borosilicate glass material, which is resistant to temperature differences between -20℃ and +150℃. It can be used for hot extraction, cold brewing and cooking of scented tea. It can be refrigerated to room temperature without cracking, and it can also be heated directly on fire..
The world's first double-layer metal i-mesh cold extraction pot, the inner layer is ultra-fine stainless steel 316 material, 325*325 mesh, twill weave mesh, outer layer stainless steel 304, 1MM aperture, 0.5MM hole margin, double-layer metal filter, effective Filter coffee powder, tea and other follicle residues.
- The jug body is crystal clear, making drinks with a high visual appreciation
- Tritan copolyester filter cover, no BPA release, and fits the filter net and the kettle body at the same time, the arc corner design of the kettle cover can effectively avoid dirt and dirt
- The product size is suitable (19cm high), which can be applied to the height of the mezzanine of various household brand refrigerators, and the capacity (1.0L) fully meets the needs of household production.
- Hot extract: It can be directly used as an immersion hot extract or with a filter cup as a sharing pot.
- Brewing coffee: It is recommended to use medium roasted or medium-light roasted coffee beans, ground into sugar-like granules,
- The water temperature is 90~93 degrees
- Water powder ratio 1:15
- Soak for 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes
- Capacity: 1L
- Dimensions: 86 x 128 x 182 mm
- Applicable: -20°C - 150°C
- Please wash it immediately after use, and dry it or wipe it clean to avoid breeding bacteria or produce peculiar smell;
- Please keep the glass items carefully to avoid damage caused by collision and damage