Designed by Nick Terzulli, Fellow’s VP of R&D and Certified Q Grader (the highest certification in sensory coffee assessment), Gen 2 Brew Burrs grind finer and with more precision. The broader grind range is exceptional for every brew method except espresso. With new anti-static technology for less grind mess, a redesigned load bin for smoother bean feeding, and an expanded 100 gram catch cup for batch brews, the next generation of grinding is here.
- New best-in-class Gen 2 Brew Burrs
- New anti-static technology for less grind mess
- New 100 gram capacity
- New load bin design for smoother bean feeding
- 31 grind settings and guide
- Quiet grinding and automatic stop
- Single dose loading for maximum freshness
- Low grind retention
- Magnetically aligned catch with easy pour fins
- Grinds knocker
- Compact footprint
- Increasing extraction from light roast pour-overs and general drip coffee usage
- Balanced flavor profile, enhances body and sweetness with medium clarity
Ode Gen 2 Brew Burrs: 64 mm Stainless steel
Flat / Uncoated / Two-stage Grinding Geometry / Designed In-house
- Usage: Ode was designed for brewed coffee methods (AeroPress®, pour-over, electric coffee makers, French press, cold brew, and more) only. Ode does not grind for espresso.
- Dimensions: 239 mm x 105 mm x 248.3 mm
- Weight: 4.6 kg/10.14 lbs
- Grinds capacity: 100 g
- Cord length: 1 m
- Materials: Aluminum body, plastic load bin and base, stainless steel burrs
- Grind Range: 250-300 microns and up
Meet The New Burrs
With a unique two-stage grinding geometry, Gen 2 Brew Burrs produce a sweet, balanced, complex cup with enough clarity to respect the coffee. Whether you’re a light roast drinker looking to increase extraction yield, or a medium and dark roast lover seeking rich chocolate and toffee notes, these burrs have something for everyone.
Precision Grind Quality
Precise particle size is possible with every push of the button thanks to cafe-sized flat burrs and easy grind adjustment with 11 settings and 31 steps total.
With new anti-static technology, a magnetically aligned catch for added cleanliness, and a grinds knocker to reduce grind retention, Ode Gen 2 will mitigate mess and keep your brewing area tidy.
Quiet grind noise
No more waking up your roommates. From high-quality materials to ditching the noisy gearbox, Ode was designed with quietness in mind.
Choice of burrs
Choose between Fellow designed Gen 2 Brew Burrs or SSP MP Brew Burrs. Both are professional-grade 64 mm stainless steel flat burrs.
Single dose loading
Grind only what you need, now with an expanded 100 gram volume. We chopped off the hopper to limit your beans’ exposure to staleness-inducing oxygen.
Thwap! A high-force spring knocks any extra grinds and chaff into the catch for less mess and low grind retention.
Smart speed PID motor
A PID feedback-controlled motor exposes every bean to the same force and speed for consistent grind quality.
Ode knows exactly when the last bean has been ground and automatically shuts itself off.