Prismo is a pressure-actuated valve designed to be used with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker
. This attachment allows for a build-up of pressure to brew espresso-style coffee and creates a no-drip seal for recipes that normally require inverting your AeroPress®. To eliminate the need for paper filters, a reusable 150 micron etched filter stops sludge in its tracks and fits directly over your favorite espresso glass to “pull a shot” at home. Espresso-style, full-immersion, cold brew, hot/iced tea, americanos, and more—endless recipes are just one plunge away!
The secret weapon for “pulling a shot” without an espresso machine. Prismo’s special valve stays sealed until you press down and creates a build-up of pressure to brew coffee with a consistency closer to espresso than the AeroPress® Coffee Maker on its own.
Ditch the flip. Brew full-immersion coffee without inverting your AeroPress®. Leave your AeroPress® in the fridge overnight upright for cold brew without a single leak. Let your tea steep without having to turn your AeroPress® on its head. Prismo’s no-drip seal keeps your caffeinated contents contained until you say so.
REUSABLE ETCHED METAL FILTER
Cut out the middleman. The sustainable 150 micron etched fine metal filter stops sludge in its tracks and eliminates the need for AeroPress® paper filters. After plunging your Prismo, pop the coffee puck into your compost bin and wash with warm soapy water. Let air or towel dry thoroughly for next use.
- Compatible only with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker
Body material: Polypropylene, Valve material – Silicone
- Reusable 150 micron etched fine stainless steel filter.
- Prevents your brew from leaking over the sides, 2.75″ diameter, 1″ tall
- Espresso-style coffee, full immersion, Americano, cold brew, hot tea, iced tea, and more!
- AeroPress® Coffee Maker not included
- Please do not brew with Prismo over thin glass vessels. Prismo creates a great deal of pressure, and glass is fragile! When in doubt, use a ceramic or metal vessel.