- Size: ~ L 119 × W 100 × H 82 ⌀95 mm
- Capacity: 1-2 Cup
- Weight: ~300 g
- Materials: Old Rock Mud
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Filters: V60 Paper Filter
- Cone V60° Angle Cone Shape: 60° Cone shape makes the coffee powder layer thicker
- Large Single Hole: Large single hole at the bottom, the water flow is smoother, easier to adjust the coffee taste
- Spiral Ribs: Spiral Ribs are ribs to help expel impurities and extract coffee deeply
Old rock mud texture
It is made of natural rock ore and pottery clay. The natural rock ore/old rock mud is sintered to produce a simple and fun taste. It is compatible with the beauty of purple clay pot and medical stone, which can soften the water and make the tea soup sweet and sweet.
Under the primitive, simple and friendly appearance, there are ever-changing textures. After high temperature quenching, the color shows the awkwardness of the kiln, vigorous and simple, and the imprints of the craftsmen's hands are vaguely revealed.
It has a granular fetus, slow heat dissipation, and better temperature gathering than pottery and porcelain.
- Before using the appliance for the first time, clean it thoroughly with boiling hot water.
- The cleaning of utensils is based on the principle of cleaning one by one to avoid collision with each other.
- The rock mud material conducts heat slowly, and the tea soup is safe and stable in the tea set; the thick tea fragrance can be brewed in the coating of the old rock mud and the flow through the pores.
- The raw materials are made of natural rock ore and clay, which have good water absorption, and the color will be more round and bright after use. This is a normal phenomenon. Let it dry naturally or wipe it lightly with a dry cloth.