Includes Dripper / Carafe / Holder
SLOW COFFEE STYLE was born to bring you the joy of a slow, relaxing passage of time with pour over coffee. Organic forms, calm colors, and warm textures are designed to help you unwind. The items integrate well into spaces with a relaxing atmosphere. The collection gives depth to your daily ritual of brewing coffee.
- Dripper: 2 cups / 4 cups
- Carafe: 600ml (20.4oz) / 1100ml (37.4oz)
- Dimensions [Dripper]
- 2 cups: φ100 x H75 mm
- 4 cups: φ125 x H95 mm
- Dimensions [Carafe]
- 600ml: φ100 x H150 x W125 mm (φ4 x H6 x W5 in)
- 1100ml: φ125 x H180 x W150 mm (ø5.0 x H7.2 x W6.0 in)
- Dimensions [Holder]
- 2 cups: φ95 x H80 mm
- 4 cups: φ120 x H100 mm
- Weight [Dripper]
- 2 cups: about 15 g
- 4 cups: about 20 g
- Weight [Carafe]
- 600ml: about 290 g
- 1100ml: about 375 g
- Weight [Holder]
- 2 cups: about 35 g
- 4 cups: about 45 g
- Materials: 18-8 Stainless steel, PCT resin
- Heat-resistant temperature: 100 ℃
- Dishwasher usable
- Cannot be used in microwave oven
- Made in China
- Materials: Heat-resistant glass
- Usage category: Hot water, microwave oven
- Heat resistant temperature difference: 120 ℃
- Microwave oven, dishwasher usable
- Made in China
- Materials: AS resin
- Heat resistant temperature: 90 ℃
- Can be used in a dishwasher
- Cannot be used in a microwave oven
- Made in China
- When dishwasher / dryer is used, force is applied to the product
Avoid storing it near fire. Do not use it near a fire. product
- Do not use a cleanser or scrubbing brush.
- Do not use other than usage category
- Electronic - Please be careful not to overheat it in the stove or dry it.
- Do not use a cleanser or scrubber for cleaning.
- Quenching the glass may cause damage. Please do not place it in a place where
- The size and shape are slightly different depending on the manufacturing characteristics
- To prevent rust on stainless steel, remove dirt and moisture as soon as possible and allow it to dry sufficiently before storing it away from other metals.
Enjoy the richness of going slow
SLOW COFFEE STYLE was born to bring you the joy of a slow, relaxing passage of time with pour over coffee. Organic forms, calm colors, and warm textures are designed to help you unwind.
Stainless steel filter
The stainless steel filter extracts coffee oil and brings out richness and aroma in the brewed coffee. Medium grind is recommended for the coffee beans. The ground coffee can be put directly in the filter, and the filter can be used repeatedly by washing. Fine coffee particles may pass through when brewing, but this is a characteristic of the stainless steel filter.
Mark on the carafe indicates 2 / 4 cups of dripped coffee.
The holder can be used to measure the amount of coffee beans as well as to place the filter after use. Marks on the holder indicate 10g and 20g of coffee beans.
You will see the calculated shipping fee at checkout.
Within 7 days from the date of order arrival, you may request a return or exchange for certain products.
For which products are eligible to be returned or exchanged, please see Return & Exchange Policy.
(Only those found faulty upon opening, excluding impersonal factors.)
- Within 7 days from the date of order arrival
- Brand new, without used
- With tags intact in original packaging and condition
- Except the sale or promotional products
- Products in bundle set should be returning together.
- No hydration system can be returned due to hygiene problem.
- Return shipping cost would be borne by the customer
- Second delivery fee of the exchanged goods would be borne by the customer
- We are not responsible if the returned goods are damaged or lost in the transit
- Shipping costs, import taxes and duties in the order will not be refunded
- In case of any disputes, Kohikona reserves the right of final decision
- Unqualified return will be rejected and customers are responsible for the delivery fee
Please contact us via email@example.com